|Description: ||The British Oak is everyone's favourite local! |
Combining fantastic home cooked food, with your favourite beers, gins and cocktails The British Oak is perfect for Weddings, Birthdays, private events, and we pride ourselves in giving our customers amazing experiences.
Due to internal promotion, we are now looking for a new Assistant manager to join our team!
The Assistant Manager will be knowledgeable in developing the people, processes, product, practises, productivity and profitability in their venue.
Here at True North, we celebrate individuality and we create great experiences for our customers and teams. We always think local and strive to support our communities to make things better every day for everyone around us. We are always true to ourselves delivering the best fresh local produce and work hard to always exceed expectations; therefore, we like our managers to be creative and innovative.
We enrich people's lives both customers and our teams therefore you must be able to conduct positive, proactive training and coaching sessions to grow yourself (and your teams) skills further. You must have great people skills, be approachable and driven to not only succeed yourself but inspire others to achieve with you.
We own it! We constantly strive to be the best we can be, do the right thing and we are always accountable. Therefore, you will need excellent administrative skills, a keen eye for detail, and be willing to multi-task and problem solve efficiently on a daily basis. You must be pro-active, seizing every sales opportunity and ensuring maximum customer and team satisfaction levels.
We respect each other, we collaborate and we work hard to build trusting relationships with our teams and departments. You will need to think ethically, be willing to learn from others and show empathy and support others when it is needed. We do this by enjoying ourselves! We celebrate success, always communicate positively and every day we strive to raise others spirits.
The Assistant Manager must have great people skills, be approachable and driven to not only succeed themselves but inspire others to achieve with them.
- A minimum of 2 years of people management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ability to grow teams, processes and sales
- System, administration, cost and stock control management skills
- Adept in all areas of social media, understanding the importance of digital sales and the levers to positively influence these
- Strong administrative and IT skills and the ability to learn company processes and platforms efficiently
- Must hold a valid Personal Alcohol License
- - High level of interpersonal skills with ability to inspire a varied team in a fast-paced environment
Food and Drink Discounts
Wellbeing Programme - Including free counselling, legal and HR advise
Ongoing Training, Development and progression
Company Pension Scheme